Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Okay yall this is all kinda new to me but here it goes! So I just got back from Puerto Rico last Friday. It was the most amazing trip ever. It is so beautiful down there! I learned a lot of things too. But the most important thing was that I don't pray hard or long enough for our missionaries. They live by faith, not knowing when their money might run out or how long it could be before they see more money. I also learned that I take a lot of stuff for granted. Like simple things as in flushing tissue paper down the toilet lol and that's the first thing I did when I got home! But I really thing that this trip brought our youth group closer...especially the girls(love ya girlies)!!!!

9 comments:

Kristi said...

Hey Sweetheart. I'm starting a new one, but leaving my old one up for archives. But my new one will be in the swing of things as soon as I get it going.

Well, it sounds like you learned some things about missionaries and about yourself on this trip and that's what it was all about. I'm proud of ya! To be honest, listening to you kids, I realized that I am guilty of not praying as hard or as long as I should also.

~Mrs. Kristi

Kristi said...

OK, it's up and going now. The new Thimble Thoughts is at
http://kristi71.blogspot.com

You'll have to change that in your links. OK?

Love ya,
~Mrs. Kristi

Taylor Brooke ;) said...

Hey Nanner,
Love your blog!!!!! I know it we all got so much closer this week!!
love you lots,
~Taylor

A Hoppy Teacher said...

Your blog looks good. Glad you learned a lot in PR and had a good time.
Mrs. Crystal

~Hannah Morrow~ said...

Hey anna,I just love your new blog.
It is so cool.

Cassidy Lynn (: said...

Hayy Nannerz!
yayy!!! yew started a blog (: and so true PR was awesome and the girls really did get closer; A LOT! lol. [especially the Bigs]

Luhh yahh much and bunches,

Fro***


PS Can't wait till Saturday! ;)

MRS.PALM PRETTY said...

welcome miss anna to bloggerland!!! i was surprised to see you. i like your blog... it is so ''sunny'' looking. visit me anytime!! love ya, dana

Amy said...

Hey girly. I'm glad that you got a blog now too. I like it. It's nice and "sunny"! :)
I'm kinda in the middle of updating the background of my blog. So, it may be several different kids before I choose one I really like.

~Mrs. Amy

Justin said...

Cool blog. You need to post something sometime. That would be nice.

Justin