Friday, July 25, 2008

uhhhhh......Surprised! lol

Wow very surprised to see all the comments lol! Guess you guys just love me....hahaha. JUST KIDDING, CHILL! SoOoOoO.......Yeah Im leavin for the Beach tomorrow oh yeah can't forget Cassie is coming too! We are gonna have a blast! But We are gonna miss all of you guys :( tear tear! We will be sure to have our own little church service (CAN I GET A WITNESS) lol!

Oh yeah.....Spencer came home today!!!!!!! (He's been on vacation) I haven't seen him yet. Im nervous....and I dunno why! I can't wait! We are going bowling tonight with some of our closest friends Justin and Taylor! And of course can't forget Jen & John! Anyways Im too excited to talk anymore!


Love ya! Mean it! Toodles!!!!

-LeAnna-

6 comments:

A Hoppy Teacher said...

See ya at the beach. Be good tonight.
Mrs. Crystal

Taylor Brooke ;) said...

Have Fun!!! I wish I could be there!!!! if it wasn't for band camp i would be there!!! :(
Luv Ya Lots
~Taylor

~Hannah Morrow~ said...

Have fun at the beach.

I have an award for you at my blog. Come see it!

~Hannah

Kristi said...

Hi LeAnna, hope you have fun on vacation. We had a GREAT service tonight. It was truly GREAT!

~Kristi

Amy said...

Have fun at the beach!!!

Unknown said...

WITNESS!!!!